One month to go!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: One month to go!

Post by Katy on Sat 9 Apr - 13:39:54

I too am very excited-can't believe the droughtlander is almost over!  Have been following all the press and interviews with Cait and Sam and the wonderful crew.  Amazing!!!
Katy
Wee Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by betty1955 on Sat 9 Apr - 20:26:06

I am in the starting blocks for Season 2 Episode 1

can´t wait..... tech station

betty1955
Murtagh

Back to top Go down

Post by soniaG on Sat 9 Apr - 20:47:20

Hi to everyone!

I must say I also can´t believe that the many months of waiting is over! I would like to know if anyone else thinks that STARZ will again make a break after 6 or 7 episodes and show the rest around July or even later?

I´ve already read a few things about this episode and seems it is a little different from the book and has a lot of scenes with Frank Randall in it. But I heard also that the overall acting - most of Tobias M - should be very amazing and convincing. Well, not long and we can find it out ourselves.

A good Saturday evening to all of you! Enjoy yourself! Wink

SoniaG
soniaG
Jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Shagur on Sat 9 Apr - 21:32:45

Hello to everyone,
YES, finally it´s april 9th, and a huge "Thank you" in advance to Lorraine for uploading the eps so that we all can watch it. I  hope we are going to have lots of discussions here in this forum (as we did have last season) now that season 2 airs. (Are there some more members like me who do not post on facebook or have no fb-account?)
Just one more night ... Wink
Shagur
Wee Hamish

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Blue on Sun 10 Apr - 16:18:37

Hi everyone!

So Season 2 is finally here! And yes Shagur, we shall be back to having lots of lively discussions, after we have all had time to properly digest Episode 1 (more than one viewing compulsory of course)! HaHa!!
Tis great to have our favourite show back, & here to watch, courtesy of our dear Lorraine!
Enjoy all!
excited happy Happy panda excited happy Happy panda
Misty Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by soniaG on Sun 10 Apr - 19:01:17

Shagur wrote:Hello to everyone,
YES, finally it´s april 9th, and a huge "Thank you" in advance to Lorraine for uploading the eps so that we all can watch it. I  hope we are going to have lots of discussions here in this forum (as we did have last season) now that season 2 airs. (Are there some more members like me who do not post on facebook or have no fb-account?)
Just one more night ... Wink

Hi Shagur,

nice to meet you again ..

... to answer your question, I have also no FB account and I am not planning to have one in the near future! Wink Great, that I am not alone ..

Yeah, dear Shagur, dear Misty Blue and all the others dear old members,

it will be interesting what kind of discussions these new season brings along. I still haven´t time to watch the new - first - episode so far. Will be some day later this week or at least next weekend. I am busy ... with lots of things.

All the best and have fun in digesting this first episode! Wink

grouphug

SoniaG
soniaG
Jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top