Favourite and unfavourite scenes episode 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favourite and unfavourite scenes episode 15

Post by tearose on Fri 15 May - 21:13:59

Please use this thread to talk about what you did and did not enjoy. Please remember not to read this thread if you found the episode upsetting.
tearose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite and unfavourite scenes episode 15

Post by Marion1968 on Sun 17 May - 12:06:23

great episode....everything.
But the scene with Jamie and Claire and Randall all together..uuuh..the kiss...uuuuuuhhhh...her crying....uuuhhh..uuuhhh...such great and brillant acting.
I am confused
Marion1968
Wee Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona on Sun 17 May - 13:14:52

Totally agree with you Marion. ...I cried my eyes out at that scene. Hadn't I fallen for one James Fraser long ago I would be lost after seeing the sacrifice he's making here - shedding only that single tear rolling down his cheek.....or was this just brilliant acting ? I am deeply moved and ergriffen as we put it in German.
Ilona
Wee Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion1968 on Sun 17 May - 13:28:54

yes....totally ergriffen und fix und fertig...
Marion1968
Wee Jamie

Back to top Go down

Best & Worst part of the episode

Post by Angelochar on Mon 25 May - 18:32:21

Worst part of this episode for me was seeing Jamie have his hand injured by Black Jack Randall.

Best scene was when Claire whispered the date of death to Black Jack Randall. The look on his face was priceless!

I haven't read the books in years and didn't remember Claire being at the prison where Jamie was being kept. Can anyone tell me if this was in the book?
Angelochar
Wee Hamish

Back to top Go down

Post by soniaG on Mon 25 May - 22:45:37

Dear Angelochar,

of course was Claire in the prison!!! This episode kept very close to the book except we see ( I am still not sure that it went like this) what happened before Claire finds Jamie between Jamie and Black Jack Randall.

The nailing .. the fighting .. Marley wanting to abuse Claire and so on .. !

Only the - for me important - fighting with the wolves on Claire┬┤s side were left out ...

Hope this information helps you .. Wink
soniaG
Jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelochar on Tue 26 May - 0:00:11

Thanks Sonia for the quick reply. I do remember the wolves also, but forgot until you mentioned them Smile
Angelochar
Wee Hamish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aikman Lass on Tue 26 May - 3:36:57

Smile Hello All:
My favourite scene was the interaction between BJR, Jamie & Claire simply because the acting was excellent and generally followed the book version (although I can still say the book version was much more dramatic for me).

Least favourite part are the necessary missing parts that help make this story dramatic. Here is one scene that should not have been missed. This is one scene I was waiting for where Claire sees the faces & bodies of hanged men in the snow and then is fighting for her life against a sick but starving wolf only to be faced with a pack of wolves. This would have been a very amazing scene, too bad producers didn't see the great impact of such a struggle. Like soniaG I was not happy that this important scene for Claire was omitted.

Regards
Aikman Lass

Last edited by Aikman Lass on Tue 26 May - 13:44:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to change wording)

Aikman Lass
Wee Hamish

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika1982 on Sun 31 May - 13:14:00

Hi all!

I watched it yesterday and I loved it!! There were a few parts that I could hardly watch :D I missed at least 2 things... There was snow when Jack pushed Claire outside. And I missed the fight with the wolf... Smile

Regards,

Anika

Anika1982
Wee Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top