Photography, anyone?

Go down

Photography, anyone?

Post by Yuneza on Mon 20 Apr - 17:21:07

Anyone interested in photography? I consider myself as a budding photographer. I like taking pictures. Not professionally but in a I-enjoy-doing kind-of-thing. How about you?

Wee Jamie

Back to top Go down

Re: Photography, anyone?

Post by soniaG on Mon 20 Apr - 18:53:08

Hi Yuneza,

hello, we are like-minded! I do love taking photos .. just got a more or less new digitalcamera which I do have to explore and get acquainted with ..

I do love take photos mostly from daily life, nature (sky, tree, flowers .. etc.), buildings, architecture .. not so much of people!

A long time now I didnĀ“t have a real good camera .. after the starting of the digital photography I almost stopped making pictures and at the same time I stopped travelling a lot .. just used my mobile phone but this is no substitution . Wink

So, now I will discover this new camera and what it is able to do and what not .. at least I do have zoom .. very necessary for me.

Are you good in photoshop or any other photo software? This is one thing I want to learn after I am familiar with the new camera again .

Ah, I make photo while I go walking in the nature or my cooked meals - I am cooking every day ..

And you? What kind of things do you take a picture of? I am curious to know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee1970 on Mon 1 Jun - 17:55:04

I've always taken my cameras with me and since I bought my first digital SLR camera even more so.I love playing around with different settings although I always aim to get an as true as possible image of what I see with my eyes. I might tweak a bit and get the horizon horizontal afterwards or crop something out but I won't use photophop to alter my photos to something the object (mainly landscapes) did not look like. My photos are memories and are not supposed to be art.

Wee Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by gilliann on Sat 9 Jul - 15:16:00

I take photos with my iphone and people say that they cannot wait that I will get a real camera some day! I like landscapes and especially sunsets. I have been shooting photos like 10 years at least in different places and countries. I think it is not the device maybe so much but how to take a good shot with that what you have Wink
Wee Jamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum